Thursday, April 2, 2009

Fotos de Catedral





































okay.. fotos fotos fotos.. so this first batch are all photos that I took while at the top of the cathedral in the plaza "near" my house.. I went with Daniella and her little sister, Rocio. It was really REALLY fun, but not recommended if your afraid of heights, the elevator is SUPER sketchy and only holds five people.. how much would the weight of five average people be?? oh gosh... ha ha ha.. only joking, I really regret not having my big bad "other" camera... except that it would have been stolen it would have been AWESOMe to have here.. but anyways hope you enjoy this big batch of pictures!








BESOS!

2 comments:

  1. The view looks awesome! Thanks for posting some pics, it's way fun to see what it looks like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no problemo! ya my camera here is really horrible.. like sometimes it just doesn´t even turn on!! grrr... but when it works, things go well.. ha ha

    ReplyDelete